All our boards are 4.2m minimum and are charged at 4.2m (you may sometimes get a slightly longer board but won’t be charged for it)
Once fitted, 4.5″ of the board is showing. (about 113mm)
- Our selection of Tongue and Groove Matching boards are available in a treated and untreated finish.
- The boards are machined to a very high standard.
- The tanalised boards are fully pressure treated and inspected prior to packaging at the manufacturers.
- These boards provide 113mm cover once fitted.
- T & G is perfect for cladding, providing a tight and clean finish to any interior or exterior wall.
- These boards are mostly recommended for using outdoors or to clad walls after studding.
- Treated boards are perfect for shed external cladding (and you can use the untreated for internal cladding to match!).
- Any garden building can be clad with this.
- Glamping pods.
- Summer house.
- Matching board is often used for dormer windows.