Stop Chamfered spindle used for internal stairs.
- Width and Depth – 41mm (1.6”)
- Length – 895mm (35.2”)
The Stop Chamfered spindle combines both traditional and contemporary styles in one elegant piece of timber, the expertly crafted design will transform and enhance any staircase
- The spindle has a slight chamfering applied on the corners which adds a softer edge and a distinct style.
- Easy to install for a competent DIYer, just cut spindles to size, glue and pin into place
- All of our spindles are made to the highest quality and come with a 2-year guarantee
- Our Pine stop chamfered spindles are made using a lightweight, straight-grained softwood which is easy to work with. Due to its strength, elasticity and relatively low cost, Pine is a popular choice.
- To finish off your Pine spindle, lightly sand before applying wood stain, varnish or a lacquer.
- To view or download full fitting instructions for this specific stair parts range, please visit https://www.cheshiremouldings.co.uk/fitting-instructions/