- Untreated Shiplap is a truly traditional cladding material used internally.
- Available in 12mm thickness only.
- T&G means your cladding will be easy to fit and stay secure for years to come.
- Shiplap has a slight inward curve at the top of the board (called a scallop), this means rainwater just drops off the edge and never ingresses between panels. (which is not relevant for internal cladding, its more about the style)
- Used extensively on sheds and outbuildings such as barns or stables.
- Traditional look can seamlessly tie in with existing buildings or cladding.