- Rebated Shiplap is a truly traditional cladding material used on outbuildings and sheds.
- Available in 15mm thickness only.
- Rather than T & G fitting there is only a lip on one side, meaning the boards can be replaced more easily as they are not completely trapped on both sides (don’t let this make you doubt how sturdy they are once fitted though!)
- Shiplap has a slight inward curve at the top of the board (called a scallop), this means rainwater just drops off the edge and never ingresses between panels.
- Used extensively on sheds and outbuildings such as barns or stables.
- Traditional look can seamlessly tie in with existing buildings or cladding.