Quay spindle used for internal stairs.
- Width and Depth – 41mm (1.6”)
- Length – 895mm (35.2”)
The Quays spindle is a simply stunning piece of turned timber with a striking, unique design which would transform any home lucky to have this staircase.
- The body of the Benchmark Quays spindle has been turned to add curvature and a sophisticated profile which makes it stand apart from the other ranges
- Easy to install when used with other Quays products and following the fitting instructions, check compatibility before purchase.
- Characteristic and clean, a smooth Pine finish is ready to be painted or stained to your style.
- Matches perfectly with the Quays Newel post.
- All of our stair parts are made to the highest quality and come with a 2-year guarantee!
- Our Pine products are made using a lightweight, straight-grained softwood which is easy to work with due to its strength, elasticity and relatively low cost and is a popular choice to be used in a variety of projects
- To finish off Pine, lightly sand before applying wood stain, varnish, paint or a lacquer.
To view or download full fitting instructions for this specific stair parts range, please visit https://www.cheshiremouldings.co.uk/fitting-instructions/