Birch plywood is created by glueing together thin sheets of Birch veneer, this creates a super strong and very natural-looking end product.
You get all the benefits of strong plywood with the character and style of natural Birch.
This is what makes it such a popular furniture-grade plywood to work with.
Its most popular and common uses are for furniture making and cabinetry, walls & ceilings, and claddings & fascias.
It is also used in model making and is sometimes known as aircraft ply.
We commonly stock 6, 9, 12, 18, and 24mm thicknesses but will always keep the selections updated so you can see what we currently have in stock.
Birch ply is perfect for many large-scale commercial building applications and we can supply prices for full or half packs to you upon request, just email us: at email@example.com or give us a call at 02476 581 904.
To order a sheet cut to size all you have to do is:
1. Remember all our sheets are 2440mm x 1220mm
2. Remember we can only make straight cuts in a sheet.
3. Once you have added your sheet(s) to the basket, click on the basket to open it.
4. You will see under the products, there is text (coloured in orange) that says “add a note”
5. We can make as many cuts as you require.
6. THE BLADE REMOVES AROUND 5MM OF MATERIAL PER CUT
We’re your local Timber Merchants in Coventry and Warwickshire. We provide reliable supply and delivery of all sheet materials to Coventry, Warwickshire, and all surrounding areas within 30 miles. We have a wide range of lengths and sizes in stock.