Detail and Utility
A pine picture rail style architrave is a decorative piece of timber which surrounds doorways and door frames to add extra style and personality throughout the house.
- The picture rail style has a striking, traditional edge to really show off your home.
- Pine architraves can be easily installed using adhesive, screws or pins depending on the size of the product and the end use.
- Our architraves are available in pine, light hardwood and solid oak to match a variety of decors.
- Architraves make a great partnership with skirting, coving and dado rails.
- All of our architraves are made to the highest quality and come with a 2-year guarantee.
- Our Pine products are made using a lightweight, straight-grained softwood which is easy to work with. Due to its strength, elasticity and relatively low cost, pine is a popular choice to be used in a variety of projects.
- To finish off your pine architrave, lightly sand before applying wood stain, varnish or a lacquer.
Finished size will be approx 3-4mm under the advised size