Coving is a decorative moulding which sits between walls and ceilings as a finishing touch to decor or to add decorative styling as well as hide any errors or imperfections
- Pine coving has a traditional curved edge style to suit any decor
- It can be easily installed using adhesive, screws or pins depending on the size of the product and the end use
- Coving is an excellent choice even on its own but can enhance decor further when paired with architraves, skirting and dado rails
- Our Pine products are made using a lightweight, straight grained softwood which is easy to work with. Due to its strength, elasticity and relatively low cost, pine is a popular choice to be used in a variety of projects.
- To finish off pine, lightly sand before applying wood stain, varnish or a lacquer