The Round Chamfered Pine Skirting can add incredible detail to a room as well as hide any unwanted cables. A smooth surface allows easy painting, varnishing and staining.
- Our range of Pine mouldings are made to the highest specification to ensure each length has an extremely low defect rate.
- Providing character and depth that MDF counterparts do not.
Features and applications
- These styles of skirting are popular as they match well with existing skirting and architrave decoration present in some older houses (such as terraces up and down the country)
- Easy to fit, using pins, screws or adhesive
- A smooth finish that can be easily varnished, oiled or painted once lightly sanded.
- Manufactured from a high-quality Scandinavian pine
- Pine stop chamfered round and Pencil round skirting boards go well with a wide range of architraves and mouldings.
- Our Pine products are made using a lightweight, straight-grained softwood which is easy to work with. Due to its strength, elasticity and relatively low cost, pine is a popular choice to be used in a variety of projects.