Moisture Resistant MDF has a very flat surface and can be used for many structural and decorative applications, it is commonly used in Kitchen and Bathroom building, for furniture, or for architectural mouldings.
It’s also the perfect material for window boards and wall panelling due to it’s extremely flat and fine finish (as well as being ready to paint!).
You can even measure out the sizes of the strips you need to create panelling in your bathroom, tell us when you place your order, and we’ll cut them to size for FREE! Your own wall panelling kit, at a fraction of the cost of some other brands. Why pay more?
MR MDF is an excellent sound proofing panelling wood and has very good sound dampening qualities, even rivalling acoustic panels.
MR MDF can be used for any internal joinery application where the ingress or possibility of moisture is of potential concern.
It is commonly used on boats and ships.
It has the ability to be used as flooring or for walls due to its ability to cope with moisture, humidity and dampness in general. It can withstand long exposures to water or moisture.
Because it has such a nice finish people have been known to use it for wall panelling.
Our MR MDF is usually available in 9, 12, 18 and 25mm thicknesses. We always keep our stock updated so if something can’t be selected, we don’t have it in stock currently.
To order a sheet cut to size all you have to do is:
1. Remember all our sheets are 2440mm x 1220mm
2. Remember we can only make straight cuts in a sheet.
3. Once you have added your sheet(s) to the basket, click on the basket to open it.
4. You will see under the products, there is text (coloured in orange) that says “add a note”
5. We can make as many cuts as you require.
6. THE BLADE REMOVES AROUND 5MM OF MATERIAL PER CUT