There’s a reason MDF Sheets are everywhere nowadays, they’re flat, strong and easy to work with, making them the go-to material for many jobs within the house or commercial environment.
It is most commonly used for furniture building, cabinetry, flooring, walls, roofs/ceilings and is suitable for vapour repulsion.
It’s also the perfect material for DIY wall panelling due to it’s extremely flat and fine finish (as well as being ready to paint!).
You can measure out the sizes of the strips you need to create panelling in your room, tell us when you place your order using the text box, and we’ll cut them to size for FREE! eg. “Cut 12 strips at 1.2m long X 100mm wide (we recommend using the 9mm thickness for wall panelling). You would use this to create shaker (square shape) panelling in your room.
Your own wall panelling kit, at a fraction of the cost of some other brands. Why pay more?
MDF is an excellent sound dampening qualities, even rivalling acoustic panels. It is a popular material to use for speaker boxes for this reason.
MDF is perfect for many large scale commercial building applications and we can supply prices for full or half packs to you upon request, just email us: email@example.com or give us a call on 02476 581 904
To order a sheet cut to size all you have to do is:
1. Remember all our sheets are 2440mm x 1220mm
2. Remember we can only make straight cuts in a sheet.
3. Once you have added your sheet(s) to the basket, click on the basket to open it.
4. You will see under the products, there is text (coloured in orange) that says “add a note”
5. We can make as many cuts as you require.
6. THE BLADE REMOVES AROUND 5MM OF MATERIAL PER CUT