Marine Plywood 2440 x 1220 x 18mm (8′ x 4′)
Our marine Plywood is only available in 18mm thickness
Marine plywood is commonly used for construction on boats, ships, and docks.
It performs excellently in damp, humid conditions, or anywhere that water will be able to get to.
It is used in the construction of waterproof floors and walls (such as tanking for a wet room).
Our marine ply is sourced responsibly and has full accreditation from the FSC.
Marine plywood is perfect for many large-scale commercial building applications and we can supply prices for full or half packs to you upon request, just email us: at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 02476 581 904.
We’re your local Timber Merchants in Coventry and Warwickshire. We provide reliable supply and delivery of all sheet materials to Coventry, Warwickshire, and all surrounding areas within 30 miles. We have a wide range of lengths and sizes in stock.
To order a sheet cut to size all you have to do is:
1. Remember all our sheets are 2440mm x 1220mm
2. Remember we can only make straight cuts in a sheet.
3. Once you have added your sheet(s) to the basket, click on the basket to open it.
4. You will see under the products, there is text (coloured in orange) that says “add a note”
5. We can make as many cuts as you require.
6. THE BLADE REMOVES AROUND 5MM OF MATERIAL PER CUT