Hardwood Faced Plywood Sheets 2440 x 1220 (8′ x 4′)
Made up of a minimum of 3 layers, the hardwood face lets this plywood shine in many building and craft applications.
We continually update our stock levels so you can always see what we have available right now.
Commonly used for creating furniture, cabinets, chests, built-in wardrobes, casework, kitchens, doors, and fixtures/displays.
Because it’s available in very thin sections it is perfect for use where an area needs to be padded out by 4/6mm. It is a very popular material to use for paneling walls due to this as well.
It can be used for creating musical instruments or even children’s toys.
Hardwood Faced plywood is perfect for many large-scale commercial building applications and we can supply prices for full or half packs to you upon request, just email us: at email@example.com or give us a call at 02476 581 904.
We’re your local Timber Merchants in Coventry and Warwickshire. We provide reliable supply and delivery of all sheet materials to Coventry, Warwickshire, and all surrounding areas within 30 miles.
To order a sheet cut to size all you have to do is:
1. Remember all our sheets are 2440mm x 1220mm
2. Remember we can only make straight cuts in a sheet.
3. Once you have added your sheet(s) to the basket, click on the basket to open it.
4. You will see under the products, there is text (coloured in orange) that says “add a note”
5. We can make as many cuts as you require.
6. THE BLADE REMOVES AROUND 5MM OF MATERIAL PER CUT