Width: Selection specific (drop-down menu)
A heavy-duty metal fence post ground spike fixing (with fittings), also known as a metpost.
- Purpose-built for fitting fences quickly by driving the spike into the ground by hand, then using a driving block to hit it into its final position deep in the ground.
- Extremely durable material and finish.
- Designed to save you time and money on a fencing job.
- All fittings and bolts for the post-fitting are included.
- Very sturdy and trustworthy once fitted.
- Fence posts fitted in ground spikes last far longer than fence posts fitted into the ground themselves, this is due to the fact that the timber posts are held away from direct contact with the ground/soil.