Elliottis Pine Plywood sheets 8′ x 4′ 2440 x 1220
Elliottis pine is used for many structural and non-structural building applications; such as wall/roof sheathing, crating, shuttering, and packaging creation.
Can be painted or veneered due to its flat, hard surface.
Our suppliers for Elliotis Pine Plywood are fully accredited by the FSC, as standard.
We usually stock 12, 18, and 24mm, but we continually update our stock so you will be able to see what we currently have.
Elliotis Pine ply is perfect for many large-scale commercial building applications and we can supply prices for full or half packs to you upon request, just email us: at email@example.com or give us a call at 02476 581 904.
We’re your local Timber Merchants in Coventry and Warwickshire. We provide reliable supply and delivery of all sheet materials to Coventry, Warwickshire, and all surrounding areas within 30 miles. We have a wide range of lengths and sizes in stock.
To order a sheet cut to size all you have to do is:
1. Remember all our sheets are 2440mm x 1220mm
2. Remember we can only make straight cuts in a sheet.
3. Once you have added your sheet(s) to the basket, click on the basket to open it.
4. You will see under the products, there is text (coloured in orange) that says “add a note”
5. We can make as many cuts as you require.
6. THE BLADE REMOVES AROUND 5MM OF MATERIAL PER CUT