Edwardian style spindle used for internal stairs.
- Width and Depth – 41mm (1.6”)
- Length – 895mm (35.2”)
The Edwardian spindle has a beautifully turned rounded design which gives your staircase personality and an enhanced look
- Our Turned Spindles have a delicately designed middle section which adds traditional styling to staircases
- Easy to install for a competent DIYer, just cut spindles to size, glue and pin into place
- Our Edwardian Spindles are very versatile and are suited for use with our hand/base rails and Newel posts.
- Our spindles are made to the highest standards and come with a 2-year guarantee
- Our Pine products are made using a lightweight, straight-grained softwood which is easy to work with due to its strength, elasticity and relatively low cost and is a popular choice to be used in a variety of projects
- To finish off Pine, lightly sand before applying wood stain, varnish, paint or a lacquer
- To view or download full fitting instructions for this specific stair parts range, please visit https://www.cheshiremouldings.co.uk/fitting-instructions/