- Planed Redwood Timber gives you the highest quality decking boards for your project.
- Also known as Utility Board due to its versatility and weather resistance, it can be used for many jobs, not just decking!
- Our 20mm Decking boards are only available in a fully smooth finish. (The grain really pops out on smooth boards, especially when stained!)
- Planed Redwood Timber Decking boards provide you with the highest quality for your job, finished and ready to fit.
- Machined to a very high spec, these boards have a beautiful, smooth finish and eased edges.
- Finishes at around 4-5mm smaller than the stated size.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Fully pressure-treated (Tanalised or Green Treated), these boards are specifically treated to ensure they are resistant to rot as well as insect and fungal ingress.
- As with all timber outdoors, some expansion and contraction will occur throughout the seasons; please ensure professional advice is followed when fitting and treating the boards.
- Finished with a smooth surface and ready to paint, stain or treat to fit in with your style!
- Matches perfectly with our range of decking Handrails, Spindles and Newels!
All sizes are nominal, finished sizes are usually a few millimetres smaller than the stated size.