A decorative moulding is a crafted and decorated piece of moulding which is typically used to cover rough edges or to add some style to walls, ceilings or furniture such as worktops.
- Dado rails were traditionally used to protect wallpaper from scuffs caused by chairs or furniture being moved/used!
- Nowadays, they are much more of a stylistic statement.
- These add a touch of character and elegance to any room.
- A room can be transformed with Dado rail when used in conjunction with matching Crown moulding and skirting boards, adding a level of refinement- a classic aesthetic!
- Dado rails have multiple rounded profiles on its edge which adds a decorative finishing touch to any decor
- Decorative mouldings are too easy to install, once cut to size just apply adhesive or use pins. They are a versatile option which can work on their own, as well as complement skirting, architraves, coving and much more!
- Our Pine products are made using a lightweight, straight-grained softwood which is easy to work with. Due to its strength, elasticity and relatively low cost, pine is a popular choice to be used in a variety of projects.