Product Description and Features
Made from treated Pine the Chamfered decking newel post features a unique beaded design which can transform any decking.
- Length – 1500mm (59″)
- Width and Depth – 83mm (3.26″)
- Superior quality Redwood.
- Fully pressure treated tanalised to resist the weather, as well as insect and fungal attacks!
- Designed to be fitted with our hand/base rails.
- Matches our Stop Chamfered Spindles.
- These purpose build decking Newel Posts match perfectly with all of our decking boards – the same wood is used in both and are treated in the same way.
- Regular maintenance is recommended to keep the quality over time
- Our Pine decking has been pre-treated and ready to use. However, you can finish off Pine in a variety of ways to suit your style!
- Visit www.cheshiremouldings.co.uk/fitting-instructions/ for decking fitting instructions