Square Blank spindle used for internal stairs.
- Width and Depth – 41mm (1.6”)
- Length – 895mm (35.2”)
The Blank Plain Square spindle is a class, timeless squared design which brings a traditional design to your staircase.
- The Plain Square spindle is the best solution for those who want to emphasise the natural grain of the wood rather than the particular style of the spindle or how it has been turned.
- Spindles are easy to install for a competent DIYer, ensure that the size of the spindles match the grooves of the handrails and base rails.
- The plain square blank spindles are available in Hemlock, Oak, Pine and White Primed.
- Plain Square Blank Spindles are very versatile and are suited for use with our hand/base rails and Newel posts.
- All of our stair parts are made to the highest quality and come with a 2-year guarantee
- Our Pine products are made using a lightweight, straight-grained softwood which is easy to work with due to its strength, elasticity and relatively low cost and is a popular choice to be used in a variety of projects.
- To finish off Pine, lightly sand before applying wood stain, varnish, paint or a lacquer.
- To view or download full fitting instructions for this specific stair parts range, please visit https://www.cheshiremouldings.co.uk/fitting-instructions/