This baserail provides a stylish decorative support for your stairs. Has a smooth finish and a groove to support spindles, available in various lengths to suit any projects. This is an unfinished product and includes a fillet.
- The baserail is a simple design with clean lines to give a subtle look which emphasises the quality of the timber
- Our Baserails are easy to install. Ensure you have the correct length and the groove matches your spindles. Refer to our guides for more information, the groove in these rails matches the spindles we sell, which are 41mm wide.
- Goes well with other stairparts in the range as well as those of the same timber and finish
- Pine can be finished in many ways to bring out the natural grain in the wood – try wax, varnish or lacquer to complete the look
- To view or download full fitting instructions for this specific stairparts range please visit https://www.cheshiremouldings.co.uk/fitting-instructions/
|Internal or External Use||Internal use only|