The Pine acorn cap is a traditional finishing touch for your newel posts. Comes pre dowelled for easy insertion with adhesive
- As the name suggests, the acorn cap is shaped like an acorn for a distinct and eye-catching look
- This acorn cap has been pre dowelled and can be installed with adhesive into a hole with a 38mm diameter and 30mm depth
- Mushroom caps are available in Pine
- Newel caps go well with newel posts of the same timber and style, although mixing and matching is possible
- Engineered for core stability.
- Our Pine products are made using a lightweight, straight-grained softwood which is easy to work with.
- Due to its strength, elasticity and relatively low cost, Pine is a popular choice to be used in a variety of projects
- To finish off Pine, lightly sand before applying wood stain, varnish, paint or a lacquer
- To view or download full fitting instructions for this specific stair parts range, please visit https://www.cheshiremouldings.co.uk/fitting-instructions/
|Product Type||Acorn Cap|
|Internal or External Use||Internal use only|