Redwood Door Stop 4.5m. Ex 12 x32mm£3.24 VAT included
Pine Scotia 2.4mFrom £3.00 VAT included Select options
Shaker Wall Panel DIY Kit – Large£39.99 VAT included
Shaker Wall Panelling Kit – Various SizesFrom £6.99 VAT included Select options
Hardwood Birdsmouth Corner 2.4m£4.50 VAT included
Torus Skirting & Architrave 3″£8.75 VAT included
Chamfered Round 4.2m Pine Skirting & ArchitraveFrom £3.94 VAT included Select options
Pencil Round 4.5m Pine Skirting & ArchitraveFrom £3.94 VAT included Select options
Pine Coving 12 x 34mm x 2.4m£5.55 VAT included
Pine Picture Frame 2.4m£2.70 VAT included
Square Corner Pine Angle 2.4m£8.49 VAT included
Pine Dowel 2.4m – Various widthsFrom £1.17 VAT included Select options
Birdsmouth Corner Pine Angle 18mm x 18mm x 2.4m£3.99 VAT included
Hockey Stick Pine Cover, 6mm x 21mm x 2.4m£2.12 VAT included
Pine Cushion Corner 2.4mFrom £3.26 VAT included Select options
Shop our Range of Softwood Timber Mouldings
We believe by offering a fantastic range of quality softwood mouldings, all from ethically sourced timber, accompanied with expert advice and guidance, we become more than just a supplier, we become part of your project – and being part of your project, we aim to exceed expectations. Something we think we do with our high-quality options including Planed All Round (PAR), decorative beading and skirting and architrave.
- PAR timber is typically used for making fantastic furniture thanks to its strength and fine finish, and we supply large quantities in various sizes, and even bespoke pieces. We also provide smaller sizes of Planed Square Edge (PSE) timber strip wood in 2.4m lengths.
- Our decorative beadings are the perfect way to unify a room in design and feel. We have an excellent range including pine coving, dowels, half-rounds, birdsmouth corners, hockey stick pipes and more. All in the standard 2.4m length for your convenience.
- Timber skirting and architraves add warmth and class to any room and we keep a large selection in stock at all times, preventing delays in your project. Our range includes 3” Torus, 3.6” Pencil & Chamfered Round, 4.5” Chamfered as well as 6” dual purpose boards and 58mm tall MDF skirting.
Cast your eye over our full range and if you can’t find exactly what you are looking for, get in touch with one of our friendly experts who are more than happy to help.
Choose a product
Go through our wide and wonderful selection of softwood mouldings, including PAR timber, decorative beading and skirting & architraves, and click on your desired piece. You then have the option to choose your required size from our drop-down menu, enter your quantity and add to your cart. If you would like your moulding cut to size let us know in the checkout notes section.
Make a secure payment
When you are happy with your selection and ready to pay, you will be directed to our secure payment page to complete your order. We accept all major credit and debit cards along with Apple Pay and PayPal. You may also be able to benefit from a financing option through PayPal’s Pay Later facility.
You can choose to come and collect your order or take advantage of our fantastic local free delivery service for all customers within a 30-mile radius of our Coventry base. We offer convenient morning and afternoon time slots, with great lead times, and unlike most companies, we also call you directly to arrange the most suitable delivery time.
As a family business, we value relationships more than anything which is why ours won’t end at the checkout. We offer superb after-sales support to all our customers through our online knowledge centre, over the phone and even in person at our Coventry base.
Have More Questions About our Softwood Mouldings for Sale?
1. What softwood mouldings do you have available?
We hold in stock a superb range of PAR timber, decorative mouldings or beading, skirting boards and architraves all in a range of sizes and often with the option of customising to suit your needs. Please browse our whole range to find your desired piece.
2. What can timber mouldings be used for?
Softwood timber mouldings are decorative pieces of timber used to enhance and finish projects, or cover transitions between surfaces in architecture, furniture and interior design. Often seen as dado rails, picture rails, chair rails, architraves and coving.
3. Can you deliver to my location?
If you are lucky enough to live within a 30-mile radius of our Coventry base, then you can benefit from our free and fast local delivery service which comes with great lead times and the product care you can’t guarantee from a courier.
4. What lengths are your different timber mouldings sold in?
Our softwood mouldings all typically come in the standard size of 2.4m but there are exceptions so please click on the product page for further details. Remember, we also offer our cut-to-size service which is available on most products.