External Cladding ex 47x200mm T&G Treated 4.8m£35.00 VAT included
Bead & Butt 6″ T&G Cladding 4.2m£12.59 VAT included
Loglap Tongue & Groove External Treated Cladding 4.2m, 20mm Thick£11.19 VAT included
Loglap Tongue & Groove Internal Cladding Untreated 4.2m£8.45 VAT included
Rebated Shiplap, 5″ Board, T&G Cladding, Treated 4.2m£9.39 VAT included
Shiplap, 5″ Board, T&G Cladding, 12mm Thick, Internal£9.49 VAT included
Shop our Range of Internal and External Timber Cladding
We are very pleased to offer a large selection of high-quality internal and external timber cladding products. Designed to meet the wide range of needs of our various customers, our timber cladding will supply both the looks and functionality to make sure your property or project stands out.
- Adaptability – whether you’ve got an exterior building or other structure that needs a facelift, then cladding can provide it – and it will thermally reinforce it at the same time. Ever a versatile option it can also have a massive range of uses for interior projects as well.
- Treated or untreated – depending on your task, you can choose from untreated or treated cladding for the finished look you’re going for. Our treated cladding range will have weather resistance which will prolong its life, whereas the untreated options allow you the freedom to get creative and customise it yourself – whether with wood stain or paint.
- Diverse style options – select from a variety of options to create the perfect look.
- Loglap is a traditional look with curved profiles which is great for a log cabin style.
- Shiplap have tight-fitting joints which give a smooth and consistent surface which is great for more modern designs.
- Tongue and groove (T&G) gives a seamless surface as each board has a ‘tongue’ on one side and a concave ‘groove’ on the other so they fit snugly in an interlocking way.
See our range above and get in touch with one of our team if you can’t see what you’re looking for, we relish a challenge and we also love to help our customers.
Choose Your Product
First, choose the cladding product you need for your job from our ample selection of treated and untreated timber cladding, input your measurements and add them to your basket. We sell cladding but also just about every other conceivable form of timber product for building, furniture creation and DIY. From moulded wooden items to sheets, skirting, decking, fences, gates, posts and sawn timber.
Make a Secure Payment
Complete your checkout with a quick and secure payment when you’ve selected all the timber cladding and sizes that you need. All major credit and debit cards are accepted along with Apple Pay and PayPal, and you can even select the PayPal Pay Later finance service if you want to use that option to help to spread out the costs.
Get it Delivered
Locally based customers who are within a 30-mile radius of our base can take advantage of our free delivery service and impressive lead times. We deliver within 2 – 4 days and we take your phone number when you order so that we can schedule the delivery at the most convenient time for you – morning or afternoon – something not many other timber merchants do!
Our relationships with our clients are our highest priority and we ensure that our interactions with them don’t end with delivery, which is why our customer service is second to none. As one of the top timber merchants in the Midlands, we try to keep connected with all our customers and are always ready to offer advice and share our timber knowledge in person or over the phone.
Have More Questions About Our Timber Cladding?
1. What styles of timber cladding do you have available for sale?
CVT offers a broad spectrum of timber cladding styles tailored to individual project needs. Our selection includes:
- Loglap: Ideal for a rustic finish with its curved profile.
- Shiplap: Recognised for its tight joints and streamlined look.
- Rebated Shiplap: An enhanced Shiplap design with a special overlap for added security and weatherproofing.
- Matchboard: Perfect for interiors, it boasts a tongue-and-groove fitting for a snug connection.
Giving very different styles and functions, our cladding range promises to look great, insulate well and create the perfect finish to every project.
2. Where can you deliver your timber to?
Coventry Timber Products extends free local delivery for all timber products to DIY enthusiasts, smaller companies and traders operating within 30 miles of Coventry. Beyond this, we nurture larger B2B partnerships by supplying our timber cladding across the entire nation, ensuring that our quality timber cladding products reach every corner of the country.
3. How do I install timber cladding?
Safety is paramount in timber cladding installation. You should always remember to wear appropriate safety gear and prepare surfaces adequately. Coventry Timber Products is not just a supplier; we’re your project partner. We provide all the necessary tools and fixings for both internal and external cladding installations. Plus, our expert team is always ready to offer expert advice, ensuring your project’s success, so get in touch for advice about the installation of your timber cladding products.
4. Is your external timber cladding weatherproof?
The resilience of external timber cladding hinges on its treatment and wood type. Our treated timber cladding undergoes processes designed to enhance its weather resistance. Still, like any timber, maintenance from time to time and occasional re-treatment will help it to last for many years to come.